* required field
About Bloomin’ Blinds
Liquid Capital: $50,000
Net Worth Requirement: $250,000
Franchise Fees: $49,500
Training and Support: Available
Home Office: Lewisville, TX
CEO: Kelsey Stuart
Investement Range $87,100 - $164,500
About Bloomin’ Blinds Franchise
Get to Know Our Franchise Story
Bloomin’ Blinds is a family owned and operated franchise, offering blind repair and installation to customers across the country. We founded our company on September 11, 2001, filing the incorporation papers just two hours before planes hit the Twin Towers in New York. In the wake of the terror came a financial collapse. It was not the best time to launch a new business, but we did. We learned to adapt and thrive in an incredibly tumultuous environment, and that sturdiness translates to how we run our business today. Nothing is truly recession-proof, but after surviving the rest of 2001 and 2008-2010, we can say with confidence that Bloomin’ Blinds is recession resistant.
To this day, Bloomin’ Blinds Franchise is still operated and managed by the four original founders. When you are one of our franchise owners, your guidance is coming directly from those who have “worked the land” and built the brand. Each blinds franchise owner is an extension of our family and we honestly operate our business with that care and concern. At Bloomin’ Blinds, we’re committed to growth, but never at the expense of losing touch with our family.
Why Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development?
Join Our Shade, Shutters & Blinds Franchise Family!
What is the value of franchising? With our window covering franchise, you have the opportunity to be your own boss and grow your own business. It’s good to know about your options. Franchising might be the best decision you could make for you and your family.
Consider the following questions:
- Am I where I want to be financially?
- Do I have the freedom to live the lifestyle I want?
- Does my schedule allow me to enjoy the things that matter most to me?
- Am I able to spend time with my family?
If you feel dissatisfied with your current employment situation, franchising might be for you. The sooner you get in touch with us, the better.
Big Benefits of Franchising Bloomin' Blinds
These are just a few of the biggest perks of franchising with Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development:
- You’re joining a team. You won’t be starting from scratch. When you’re a franchise owner, you’re a part of our family, and we give you the support you need at every step of your journey.
- You’re working with a proven business model. Our business is built on a good system that has been proven to work. Across the nation, customers love Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development! Our methods are effective and easy to understand. You aren’t going in blind—you’re starting strong, informed, and ready to succeed.
- You’re benefiting from our experience. We provide a full range of training programs, resources, and tools for our franchise owners.
- You’ll have access to support. We care about you and your success. In addition to your initial training, we’ll also provide you with ongoing support.
- You’ll have built-in name recognition. Customers nationwide know and trust Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development. You won’t be building something out of nothing because the customer loyalty and brand presence already exist!
Support for Our Blinds Franchise Owners
We Provide You with Everything You Need to Succeed
When you become a part of the Bloomin’ Blinds franchise, you are more than just a business owner to us. You are part of our family. Though you’ll be your own boss and run your own business like any entrepreneur, you’ll have the support of people who have been where you are and thoroughly understand the process. You aren’t just another number to us. We want to get to know you as a person so that we can understand your strengths and provide extra support in the areas that may require it.
Bloomin’ Blinds provides you with:
- Marketing materials
- Guidance from day one
- Regular communication with franchisees
- Contact information for other franchisees for additional support
Our support doesn’t end there. We’ll also provide access to our scheduling and CRM software to help you along the way. There’s a good reason why we operate like a family-run business: We are one! The support and encouragement we continually provide are important to who we are as a company.
A Day in the Life
Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development Franchise Opportunities Await!
Sure, you’ve dreamed of being your own boss. Maybe you’ve even looked into starting your own business. Building a successful business from scratch is a daunting proposition, one that involves years of blood, sweat, tears, and—most importantly—time. Becoming a Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development franchise owner gives you the best of both worlds. You are in control of your blinds franchise, but you benefit from built-in name recognition, ongoing support, extensive training, and more. Basically, we’ve done the hardest part for you!
So what does a day in the life of a Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development franchise owner look like? That’s up to you. The beauty of joining our blind franchise family is that you call the shots.
Your Day Might Look Something Like This:
- Wake up in the morning.
- Check and return your voicemails and emails.
- Load up your van with the parts you’ll need for the day’s installations and repairs.
- Hit the road! You’re on your way to provide market-leading services to your growing clientele.
- In between jobs, handle incoming calls and schedule appointments.
- Finish the last job and close out your day.
- Stop by the bank and deposit your money.
- Head home to organize your day and get ready for tomorrow.
- Meet up for softball at 5:30 p.m. and enjoy a beer.
Bloomin' Blinds Franchise Development proven business model and in-demand repair, sales and installation services give you the freedom to pursue multiple streams of revenue during normal business hours, so you can spend time with your family and friends and enjoy leisure activities guilt-free. Our window coverings franchise is scalable to any size—whether you choose to stay small as an owner and operator or build a blinds service empire.
Unparalleled Training for Unlimited Success
Once you've signed on as a Bloomin' Blinds franchise owner, you'll come to Dallas and spend three weeks at our 3,000-square-foot training facility. We'll cover everything you need to be successful, including detailed instruction and hands-on experience selling, installing, and repairing blinds. We supply marketing tools to help you leverage our national brand recognition into local profits. You'll leave with a thorough understanding of the proven strategies and systems we use to boost client satisfaction and loyalty. In short, you'll have a solid foundation to reach your financial goals and see your window coverings franchise thrive, all while providing an in-demand service to customers throughout your community.
Steps To Ownership
Our Bloomin’ Blinds Franchise Puts You in Control
We’re so pleased you’re interested in our Bloomin’ Blinds franchise family! With a low-cost investment, ongoing support, and multiple streams of revenue, you’ll be on the fast track to success. We think of our franchise owners as family members and get to know you on a personal level—you’ll never be just an account number to us.
Ready to learn more? - Contact Us
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by the franchise only in a state if first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if provided with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.