About Electronic Restoration Services(ERS)
Liquid Capital: $101,000
Net Worth Requirement: $100,000
Franchise Fees: $97,300
Training and Support: Available
Home Office: Livonia, MI
CEO: Chris Ring
Investement Range $159,000 - $249,300
About Electronic Restoration Services Franchise
ERS Franchisees have the ability to generate revenue through a multitude of options:
- Insurance adjusters
- Insurance carriers
This multi-tiered approach allows our Franchisees to diversify their customer base more than most service based opportunities.
To create and keep very satisfied, and loyal, advocate Customers
- The satisfaction of our Customers is our primary goal.
- We value our Customer’s property as if it is our own.
- We operate with a HIGH sense of urgency.
- We make ourselves available to our Customers 24/7.
- We have a positive approach to all the problems and circumstances we encounter.
- We strive to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of what and how we do things.
- We will listen to, train and develop our team members to ensure we meet our current and future growth goals.
- We will strive to have our team members achieve their personal goals while being employed with our company.
- We treat our team members with respect, but also with great confidence.
Electronic Restoration Services offers a unique opportunity to Entrepreneurs who possess excellent interpersonal skills and business experience, and who want to be part of the ever growing, recession-resistant, restoration industry. Below you will find just a few of the reasons why you should consider an opportunity with ERS:
- Enjoy financial independence
- Stability: recession resistant industry
- Professional Business-to-Business model
- Operational and technical support
- Professional Education: Superior training and learning program
- Market-Leading industry professionals
- Cross-selling opportunities and Referral Fee program
- Larger territories than many Franchise Systems
ERS is the leader in advanced technology. We offer quality management systems to help our Franchisees excel in many different areas of electronic restoration and data recovery.
We strive to work with the highest integrity when it comes to customer service standards, offering our customers nothing but an exceptional experience.
The ERS System
Sales & Marketing
You or your Business Development Manager will focus on developing sales in your local market. We provide sales training to help your experienced sales professionals understand our niche industry. ERS has a Sales & Marketing team who work on developing marketing tools, and who focus on building Regional and National Relationships in the insurance industry.
ERS offers an exceptional quality management systems. The ERS Headquarters is an ISO-9001:2015 certified business.
With elite engineers working full-time on our staff, we are able to handle almost any size of commercial work when it comes to electronics restoration or data recovery. We have assembled a travel team that has the ability to respond to catastrophes and projects nationwide.
This allows our Franchisees to both capitalize on our reputation, and to handle larger jobs than many of the local competitors
At ERS we strive to stay innovative. Our elite engineers help us to stay on the breaking edge of technology, allowing us to be more competitive in our industry, and at the same time provide excellent customer service to our customers – both which make ERS one of the top in its industry!
Are we a Good Fit?
At ERS, our marketing, operations, and technology are components which, when operating optimally, contribute to our overall brand success.
As a Franchise, the brand is everything and we define our brand by the quality experience we deliver to our customers. Our goal is to make our brand synonymous with quality electronic restoration services and data recovery. Period.
With the addition of qualified and committed Franchisees countrywide, we will continue to deliver on our promise and grow our brand under this vision.
Ready to learn more? - Contact Us
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by the franchise only in a state if first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if provided with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.