About Board & Brush Creative Studio
Liquid Capital: $65,000
Net Worth Requirement: $100,000
Franchise Fees: $25,000
Training and Support: Available
Home Office: Hartland, WI
CEO: Julie Selby
Investement Range $64,589 - $93,461
About Board and Brush Creative Studio Franchise
Our DIY wood sign workshops started as a “Girl’s Night Out” with wine and crafts in our founder’s basement and quickly turned into a business idea. What started out as one studio in Wisconsin has now grown to 264 locations across the U.S.—and we are adding new studios every month!
OUR VISION AND MISSION
At Board & Brush Creative Studio, our goal is to turn you into a “DIY master” by educating you to understand and appreciate the beauty of raw materials—the wood, the knots, the color variations, and the simple imperfections that will make your project unique. Distressing, sanding with the grain, and staining are a few of the important steps we will guide you through to make your personalized wood sign look as though it has been with you for years—like a vintage heirloom.
Hone your own passion for décor & DIY projects; we hand you the tools & direction, you create friendships and crafts.
DIY WOOD SIGN WORKSHOPS
Welcome to Board & Brush Creative Studio! We are your place to build on-trend, farmhouse-classic, inspirational pieces of décor for your home, office or cottage.
Our studios offer a vintage, timeless look with accents of black and weathered wood to help cultivate your inner DIY design skills. And each hands-on wood sign workshop teaches you the techniques needed to create a custom piece that looks professionally made.
WE GO BEYOND CUSTOM WOOD SIGNS
While our wood sign workshops are our signature offering, we’ve expanded, and customers have already shown lots of love for these new Board & Brush experiences:
- “Time Crunch” Workshops – mini time commitment, big joy in creating a piece of art
- Specialty Workshops – choosing is the most challenging part, with doormats, porch planters, canvas pillows, totes, tea towels, and personalized glassware all on the menu
- Backyard Games – outdoor fun for the whole family
- Bb @HOME KITS – we’ll provide you with all the supplies you need to create your own sign from the comfort of your own home
- Premade for You – we’ll make a personalized sign for you, with curbside pickup a breeze (hint: great for gift-giving)
- Virtual Workshop – our newest offering means you can gather your girlfriends virtually for a modern DIY experience
- Private Events – bachelorette parties to corporate team building, small gatherings are more memorable at a Board & Brush Studio
Buying a franchise allows you to buy into a system with a track record of success, established branding, training, and support programs, marketing support, and purchase power. All of these benefits help reduce risk when you open your dream business.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Well-Established National Branding
- A State-of-the-Art Website and Registration System
- A Continuously Expanding Design Library
- Extensive Training and Support Programs
- Vigorous Marketing Support
- Unmatched Purchasing Power
- Proprietary iPad Application
- Customer Loyalty and Rewards Program
- Collaborative Franchise Owners
These benefits – and others – combine to help reduce risk and make it easier to fulfill the dream of opening your very own franchise business.
Training and Support
Once a franchise agreement has been signed, you will be connected with one of our amazing Franchise Consultants, who will stick with you and be your personal guide as you go through our training program and beyond.
Training begins the day you sign your agreement and leads to a comprehensive three-day training program at our Hartland, WI headquarters. Tailored to meet your individual needs, this exciting, hands-on program will help you learn, grow, and succeed. We’ll walk you through all the steps to get. your studio ready, including planning and executing an effective Grand Opening event – one of the keys to getting started on the right foot.
Once your business is ready to roll, you can count on help from Board & Brush to keep it going strong for many years to come.
- MARKETING TOOLBOX
Ongoing success requires an effective marketing program, from marketing materials to social media and more. We provide you with materials and directions to help you figure it all out.
- IT SERVICES & SUPPORT
Having an effective website and in-studio technology is important for your business to thrive. We’ll assist you with best practices and technical support to help you be successful.
- CREATIVE & DESIGN
Our designers are some of the best in the business. You can tap into their creative skills to set your business apart.
- EMPLOYEE COMPLIANCE & MANAGEMENT TOOLS
If you’ve never hired staff before, we’ve got you covered! We provide you with all the human resource documents you need to hire and train your staff.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION
Whether at a franchise-wide retreat or a regional meeting with your peers and corporate staff, we will ensure that you are up-to-date on the newest tips, tricks, and policies.
- FRANCHISE ADVISORY COUNCIL
A support group was established for constructive two-way communication.
Ready to learn more? - Contact Us
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by the franchise only in a state if first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if provided with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.